Preventive maintenance performed as part of a regular commercial HVAC maintenance plan can significantly reduce energy consumption and problems associated with HVAC system function. Our commercial energy savings membership is a great way to ensure that your commercial comfort equipment continues to run safely and efficiently, year after year.
A-1 Heating & Air Conditioning Services will provide you with a tune-up and professional cleaning designed to reduce energy usage, improve equipment performance, prevent breakdowns, and extend equipment life according to an agreed-to schedule. Additional filter cleaning and/or replacement will be provided according the agreed-to schedule.
Our membership offers the following benefits:
- Reduced fuel & energy usage
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer break downs
- Restore lost efficiency
- Reduce demand charge
- 15% discount* on repairs
- 24-hour emergency service
- Priority service
- Improved building comfort
- Cleaner indoor air
- We call you to schedule at your convenience
*Does not apply to equipment replacement
- Clean condenser coils
- Clean accessible evaporator coils as needed
- Test starting capabilities
- Measure temperature rise
- Monitor refrigerant pressures
- Monitor motor volts & amps
- Monitor compressor volts & amps
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors
- Clean condensate drains
- Test v-belt tension and replace when necessary
- Oil fan motors, if applicable
- Lubricate moving parts, when applicable
- Balance blower wheels and clean components
- Clean & replace air filters
- Clean and optimize burners
- Test& adjust safety controls and limits
- Perform flue safety inspection
- Perform combustion heat section safety inspection
- Monitor flue draft
- Clean ignition assembly
- Adjust gas pressure
Research by leading manufacturers shows that regular maintenance will:
- Reduce overall energy consumption by 25-30%
- Reduce unexpected breakdowns by 70-75%
- Reduce system downtime by 30-35%
- Reduce overall equipment repair and maintenance costs by up to 20%
Why Enroll in the Energy Savings Membership?
Enrolling in our membership program:
- Provides the maintenance and repair service your heating and cooling system needs to continue working efficiently, effectively, and on demand with the least amount of costly down-time possible.
- Reduces the possibility of expensive breakdowns or malfunctions associated with neglected equipment, excessive wear, and early failure.
- Ensures your HVAC equipment is checked and tuned up on time each season and on a regular schedule.
- Allows you to avoid any delays from the rush for maintenance services at the beginning of every heating and cooling season.
- Relieves you of the need to remember to call for service since your maintenance schedule is tracked and managed.
- Lowers your carbon footprint by providing regular commercial maintenance for your building’s systems, you’ll limit your building’s contribution to green-house gases. Plus, you won’t have to deal with disposing of hazardous waste materials.
- Keeps your tenants and employees comfortable. Heating and cooling equipment that receives consistent maintenance perform better and create a more comfortable building in which to work or reside. As a result, building owners and businesses that make maintenance a priority also receive the benefit of satisfied tenants (and a full building) and employees.