Our residential energy savings membership is a great way to ensure that your home comfort equipment continues to run safely and efficiently, year after year.
Membership offers the following benefits:
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Restores lost efficiency
- 15% discount* on repairs
- Priority service
- Membership is transferable
- 24-hour emergency service
- Never an overtime charge
- We call you to schedule at your convenience
- Includes air conditioning service in the spring months and furnace service in the fall months
- Filter replacement and/or cleaning
*Does not apply to equipment replacement
Exclusive 18-Point Maintenance Agreement:
- Clean burner assembly, ignition assembly, and furnace heat exchange or elements
- Tune burners for efficiency
- Verify proper flue draft
- Set thermostat heat anticipation
- Test refrigerant pressure, compressor starting capabilities, and safety controls
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect blower assembly
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts & amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean condenser coil and drains
- Measure temperature rise & drop
Your heating and cooling equipment accounts for approximately half of your household energy costs throughout the year. The heavy activity of your system also leads to systematic wear and tear. This makes it important to have your equipment inspected regularly.
Your HVAC equipment loses 5% of its overall efficiency every year it goes without proper professional maintenance. Proper maintenance of your air conditioner has been proven to double the life span of the system.
Finally, always have a working carbon monoxide detector on every level of your home!
Top 4 Benefits for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- Save Energy—When a technician inspects your equipment, he or she will ensure that they are running as smoothly and efficiently as possible, which will cut down on the amount of energy they use.
- Avoid Unnecessary Repairs—When you have HVAC preventive maintenance twice a year, you can stop problems with your equipment before they start. This will minimize the number of times you have to call for repairs.
- Keep Your Home Safe—If you have a gas furnace like many homeowners, there is a chance that carbon monoxide can leak into your air. When performing preventive maintenance, a technician can identify safety risks such as a cracked heat exchanger and fix any problems before they pose a threat to your family.
- Extend the Life of Your Units—Just like oil changes and tune-ups keep your car in good shape, preventive maintenance will keep your heating and cooling equipment healthy for years to come.